Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The-Rock
The-Rock

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers)   Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:02 pm

Uncharted is an excellent game, by no means perfect but great non the less.
I'll start with the story, it reminds me of many films and games like romancing the stone and Tomb Raider but this is a good thing, you laugh at the characters and genuinely feel for them when they are in danger, the story drags to in and keeps you until the end (the twist is very good) 10/10.
The Gameplay: The Gameplay is very good. You'll spend most of your time in gun battles with pirates reminiscent of Gears of War with cover and pop and duck firing. The aiming is a little hard and the enemy take an unhuman amount of bullets before they die. The AI is execellent and they will often flank you to make sure you don't succeed. Some Platforming that you do is excellently animated and fun. 8/10
Graphics: What can I say about the graphics, the best looking i've seen absolutly gorgeous. 10/10

Overall: Uncharted is a challenge it won't lay down and let you walk through, but this makes the game much better and more rewarding. It's worth every second and definitely worth your money 9/10.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

PostSubject: WD   Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:03 pm

WD Rock Good Review i was a bit iffy about this game Rolling Eyes But this review made up my mind thanks
Wink

Well done rock

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
V-I-N-C-E
Modgod
Modgod
V-I-N-C-E

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers)   Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:34 pm

scratch do i want this scratch
still no but great post rock cheers
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers)   Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review (NO Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1