Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:37 am

Hi im going to review Assasins creed not like you would not know since you alreday clicked the review and read the tittle at he top ^ and also sorry if my spelling uterally stinks my bad .
Ive alreday read many video game reviews and all of those i dissagree with , so they should be hung Just kidding. As i got my hands on the game i was so excited i thought my heart stopped "literally"
The Visuals of the citys and the maps are incredibly hudge and detailed .The graphics are awsome so let me get onto the good parts. Right the good parts are the Graphics I love the Graphics there so Awsomeness . Also climbing up a building and jumping of falling to your death and landing in a hae stack .Plus another great feature is being chased oh and by the way they said you couldnt kill inocent people you actually can just your bar at the top left corner goes down. And the best part of the game is be able to climb mearly every building in the game which i think is a big plus. cheers Now the bad parts as much as it hurts me, I need to tell you them . Bad parts are Jumping of a building landing in the haestack? i just dont get it wouldnt you noticed if someone jumped of a building? I certanly would , Another is when you go on a horse if you press X you blend and the guards dont attack you and then when you trott then the guards say hes a assasin and just attacks you. Its like theres a road limit , Look he went past 10mph we must kill him ahhhhhhhhhh scratch and another bad thing is not be able to swim when one of those drunks push u off a boat into the water i feel like give him a right good smacking. Razz And the worst part of Assasins creed has gotta be the fighting the guards in the game when your surounded .There like waiting for there turn to have a go and the others are watching his friends be slashed into pices i just dont get that scratch they should of had a book back in the crusade of how to kill someone study well anyway that is my review on AC : Assasins creed. I will give it a .....
9.5/10. Good and bad replys r welcome in open arms cheers

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
Killzonequinn07
Player of the month march 2008
Player of the month march 2008
Killzonequinn07

PostSubject: Re: the thingy   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:44 am

good review.

This can be used as an example of how u other people (including me) should do reviews.

nice one owen cheers
Back to top Go down
The-Rock
The-Rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:47 am

Good Review

I agree somethings in Assassins Creed just don't make sense
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Thanks for the comments

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
Bob
360 GOD MOD
360 GOD MOD
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Nice review! I love this game apart from the horse riding from city to city and the annoying drunk/poor ppl Razz
Back to top Go down
RENXEC
Playstation Mod of DARKNESS!
Playstation Mod of DARKNESS!
RENXEC

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 am

AC is good, like this review. but, it has problems, like your spelling lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)   Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins creed (NO SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1