Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE CLUB REVIEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

THE CLUB REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: THE CLUB REVIEW   THE CLUB REVIEW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:50 pm

As it says THE CLUB REVIEW and as it is 12:34 oclock at night i am quite tired so lets get this started

First impressions:
As soon as i put disk in, i went sraight to multiplayer Razz and i was confused didnt know what was going on to be honest scratch .Had a few games before i knew what was going on.

Graphics :
They are very very very good i pretty much liked them it had a sense of cartooney and realistic feel to it.and , also loved the water graphics.

Gameplay:
I love the gameplay it had a arcade feel to it but still Awsome.The way you could roll to dodge fire was cool to. The most thing i liked about gameplay was shooting the skulls Very Happy.

Singleplayer:
Singleplayer is very good , nice variety of wepons . good choice of diffrent maps . Very good modes and characters cheers .

Multiplayer:
Multiplayer made me love the gae no joke fully loved it I love you the wepons like sniper and the rocket launcher was just cool . and the lasers of the Sniper made the game unique. The modes like team fox hunt and Seige was my favourte Very Happy .

Good parts:
The Gameplay was just so cool also The online was addictive. The graphics was purley surprising, and the most good part are the wepons!"which are so good".

Bad parts:
Bad parts are properly not enough maps Razz thats about it Razz.

Overall:
Get this game , seriously go get it. it is awsome everything is awsome. i truley utter loved it I love you
My rating would be 9.5/10

Please post your good and bad comments so i can improve."prefer good ones Razz"

Check back for more of my reviews
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
The-Rock
The-Rock

THE CLUB REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CLUB REVIEW   THE CLUB REVIEW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:47 pm

good review Owen, Nice Layout
Back to top Go down

THE CLUB REVIEW
Page 1 of 1