Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GTA IV NEW NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

GTA IV NEW NEWS Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV NEW NEWS   GTA IV NEW NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Yo plz dont reply yet so yeah

Photos
GTA IV NEW NEWS Blowexplosionor1
GTA IV NEW NEWS Iseethelightjr7
GTA IV NEW NEWS Foggysz0
GTA IV NEW NEWS Neonlightsew0
GTA IV NEW NEWS Nicesuitqs4
GTA IV NEW NEWS Sniperju2
GTA IV NEW NEWS Runrunuq6
GTA IV NEW NEWS Wtffffffme3
GTA IV NEW NEWS Ftrrealitycheckgtaivhf1
^Maybe loading screen?
GTA IV NEW NEWS Caratulagta4ms6
^Cover art
GTA IV NEW NEWS Grandtheftautoiv1vb7
^IV SIGN
GTA IV NEW NEWS Gta4specialps3ns3
^ The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from Grand Theft Auto IV
Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release
An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys
Completing the collection is a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag

GTA IV NEW NEWS Gtabasketballbf4
^Baseball mascott
GTA IV NEW NEWS Gtaivmaphb0
^3D MAP VIEW
GTA IV NEW NEWS Gtaivmap12345vg6
^Sky view of the map
GTA IV NEW NEWS Gtaivuuwsigso4
^GTA IV SIG MADE BY ME Very Happy
GTA IV NEW NEWS Gtaiv80x80as1
GTA IV AVTAR
GTA IV NEW NEWS Gtaivanimatedxt3
^GTA IV ANIMATE AVTAR
Videos

1st video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlF6fbIFiCM "First trailer"
2nd video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOj-iWkcJPU&feature=related "Special someone"
3rd video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buHrlMJu2Ss "Box art"
4th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4yx1s-l6f8 "Move up, Ladies"
5th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLJHY-hXMA "pysics in action"
6th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzI9VyIjpDI&feature=related "Roman bellic"
8th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X5nHLOiAVo&feature=related "Whiz wirless"
9th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDgd4V0ILNw&feature=related "Steinway beer gardens"
10th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAIEgcqAYw&feature=related "Vlad"
11th video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwdXelJfpPM "LCPD"

Radio stations
IF99
Genre: Funk & Afro Beat
Summary:IF99 is an international funk music station
GTA IV NEW NEWS If99logogu7
Vladivostok FM
Genre: Eastern European music
Summary: Vladivostok FM is an Eastern European music station.The name is taken from Russian city Vladivostok.
GTA IV NEW NEWS Vladivostokfmxx9

WKTT Radio
Very little is known about WKTT Radio at this point, except that in a Grand Theft Auto first, series fans can call in to the Rockstar offices and have their opinions on current issues recorded and go in the run to have it placed on the station in the final game. Rockstar Games announced this on 14 July 2007 and opened a website—WKTTRadio.com—with all the details needed to participate.

Multiplayer
Multiplayer will be a feature of GTA IV but will not be an MMO, as noted by Dan Houser. It will be accessible from Niko's mobile phone and is aiming for up to 16 players, with a possibility of open-ended gameplay and exploring the whole city.
Plot

Nikolai "Niko" Bellic is Eastern European, between 28 and 32 years of age and has come to Liberty City to pursue the "American Dream". Niko was persuaded to move to Liberty City by his cousin Roman, who claimed in multiple e-mails to Niko that he was living a fabulous life, with a mansion, two women, four hot tubs and fifteen sports cars; but he was in fact telling lies to hide his own failures, and in fact, has set up a small taxi business, for which he has plans of a job for Niko.

Roman is the only person Niko knows in Liberty City to begin with, and is one of his major connections in the first part of the game. Niko is a tough character, whereas Roman is friendly. Roman is heavily in debt and a lot of people are after him. He desperately needs Niko's support, hence the reason he deceived Niko into travelling to Liberty City. They are constantly bickering. It is later revealed that Niko has also been avoiding other, as yet undisclosed, problems at home.

According to Dan Houser, "virtually none of the characters from the previous games are returning, as a lot of them are dead anyway."

Characters

1 Major characters
1.1 Niko Bellic
1.2 Roman Bellic
1.3 Elizabeta
1.4 Little Jacob
1.5 Vladimir Glebov
1.6 Manny Escuela
1.7 Brucie
1.8 Phil Bell

2 Minor characters
2.1 Francis McReary
2.2 Tom Goldberg
2.3 Lola
2.4 Karen
2.5 Playboy X
2.6 Patrick "Packie" McReary
2.7 Mallorie
2.8 Mikhail Faustin
2.9 Raymond
2.10 Bryce Dawkins
2.11 Thomas Stubs III
2.12 Bledar Morina

Gameplay
Niko's contacts will call him 24/7, either to offer work or just wanting to
1. meet up and go play pool, darts or bowling
2. go to comedy or strip clubs
3. if it's business , then smuggling contraband to the docks
4. betrayal is never far away.
5. Just get drunk Niko and Roman go into a n ex-pat bar called Comrades and the screen goes black, then Niko and Roman stagger out slurrin g their words and laughing.
6. Getting into the car while drunk is a task and a half, the camera lurches and the controls become hobbled.

If Niko's gets capped, the screen will go black and white, he wakes up at the nearest hospital , wallet lighter but without losing his weapons.

Hold L1 and Niko smashes out the driver's side window with his 9mm, then a crosshair appears, enabling Niko to shoot forwards.

If you fail a mission, you don't have to drive back to the start , instead, your contact will text your mobile asking if you want to try again.

Passengers will suggest listening to the radio rather than talking

Sat Nav system confirmed, a coloured line appears on the mini map guiding Niko to his next objective or a waypoint that you've set on the main map screen. Make a wrong turn and it reacts quickly, redrawing the route without any fuss.

Fanicer cars even have a voice on the sat nav to read out the directions for you.

Missions now auto-save when completed.

Bonus features include Little Jacob letting giving you cut-price weaponary

Other Bonus features include Roman letting you use his taxi service

Playboy X has a penthouse loft in North Alderney.

Brucie's past includes military service and time in prison.

Playboy X's mentor is called Dwayne and he is fresh out of prison.

Niko's mobile can also play music

Hold L2 Button to snap to the nearest bit of cover.

Square Button handles blocking attacks.

Pull the pins out of grenades with L2 Button

Press R2 to drop grenades out of vehicle windows.

One of Niko's targets is called Lyle Rivas, he is at 99 Long Road.

You can punch the address into the GPS and it calculates it for you.

18 radio stations in GTA IV

Niko will be able to perform a variety of new actions such as climbing telephone poles and fire escapes, pushing people who bump into him, calling women for dates, playing pool, darts, bowling, eating, and drinking. Niko may become intoxicated by which the character stumbles and the blurry camera bounces about.
The player will not be able to fly any fixed-wing aircraft. However, helicopters will be flyable. Francis International Airport (from Grand Theft Auto III) is confirmed to be in the game.
It is possible to have multiple active missions, due to the fact that some missions will run over the course of several days and will require the player to wait for further instructions, etc.
The use of mobile phone has been expanded to perform multiple actions. When selecting the mobile phone, a zoomed-in version of the phone pops up in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and a list of several commands are made available to the player, such as "meet me here," etc. Retrying a failed mission can be performed by accessing the menu. The phone can be used outside of vehicles to listen to one of the 18 radio stations. The player can take photos with the mobile phone and upload them to the police computer. Niko can dial 911 and trick the police to send a dispatch, or he can call them to arrest an enemy/pedestrian that is fighting/shooting at him. He can also contact the paramedics and the fire station.[citation needed]
Stealing a parked car can no longer be done simply by opening the door and driving off. Now, it involves Niko approaching the car, breaking the glass, and hotwiring it; only then can he use it. The way Niko enters the car would look different each time depending on where and how he is in relation to the car. There will be several animation variations to sneaking up to a car and breaking its window. Because of the Euphoria engine, the way the character will approach the car will be completely random. Players will be able to choose from four different camera views while in a car, including a dashboard view. All cars feature a standard GPS device while more expensive vehicles have voice-navigation GPS. Car damage physics have been greatly improved.[citation needed] When major collisions on motorbikes occur, the player's helmet is likely to fall off. Niko can lose health if he crashes. Vehicles will not explode if they are flipped over.
When driving in a car the player will be able to smash the window with his elbow, free-aim, and fire out of the broken window with any weapon in Niko's arsenal.
The gunfight system has been reworked to feel natural by utilising a cover system similar to that of Gears of War and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the reason being that the combat system in previous games were awkward and cumbersome.The player can slide to cover, blind fire, and free aim. When locked on, the target's health is indicated by eight purple segments on the target circle. Players can now target individual body parts using a revamped targeting system. Niko's health is represented by a green semi-circle on the left side of the radar, and a right semi-circle represents armour. If Niko gets injured, he can recover health by eating, sleeping or using medical kits. Body armour and actual health will play different roles. Health is more likely to be reduced by falls and going through the windscreen of a car when crashing, Body armour will be damaged more by gunshots and stab wounds.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

GTA IV NEW NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV NEW NEWS   GTA IV NEW NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:04 am

18 radio stations in GTA IV

Niko will be able to perform a variety of new actions such as climbing telephone poles and fire escapes, pushing people who bump into him, calling women for dates, playing pool, darts, bowling, eating, and drinking. Niko may become intoxicated by which the character stumbles and the blurry camera bounces about.
The player will not be able to fly any fixed-wing aircraft. However, helicopters will be flyable. Francis International Airport (from Grand Theft Auto III) is confirmed to be in the game.
It is possible to have multiple active missions, due to the fact that some missions will run over the course of several days and will require the player to wait for further instructions, etc.
The use of mobile phone has been expanded to perform multiple actions. When selecting the mobile phone, a zoomed-in version of the phone pops up in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and a list of several commands are made available to the player, such as "meet me here," etc. Retrying a failed mission can be performed by accessing the menu. The phone can be used outside of vehicles to listen to one of the 18 radio stations. The player can take photos with the mobile phone and upload them to the police computer. Niko can dial 911 and trick the police to send a dispatch, or he can call them to arrest an enemy/pedestrian that is fighting/shooting at him. He can also contact the paramedics and the fire station.[citation needed]
Stealing a parked car can no longer be done simply by opening the door and driving off. Now, it involves Niko approaching the car, breaking the glass, and hotwiring it; only then can he use it. The way Niko enters the car would look different each time depending on where and how he is in relation to the car. There will be several animation variations to sneaking up to a car and breaking its window. Because of the Euphoria engine, the way the character will approach the car will be completely random. Players will be able to choose from four different camera views while in a car, including a dashboard view. All cars feature a standard GPS device while more expensive vehicles have voice-navigation GPS. Car damage physics have been greatly improved.[citation needed] When major collisions on motorbikes occur, the player's helmet is likely to fall off. Niko can lose health if he crashes. Vehicles will not explode if they are flipped over.
When driving in a car the player will be able to smash the window with his elbow, free-aim, and fire out of the broken window with any weapon in Niko's arsenal.
The gunfight system has been reworked to feel natural by utilising a cover system similar to that of Gears of War and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the reason being that the combat system in previous games were awkward and cumbersome. The player can slide to cover, blind fire, and free aim. When locked on, the target's health is indicated by eight purple segments on the target circle. Players can now target individual body parts using a revamped targeting system.Niko's health is represented by a green semi-circle on the left side of the radar, and a right semi-circle represents armour. If Niko gets injured, he can recover health by eating, sleeping or using medical kits. Body armour and actual health will play different roles. Health is more likely to be reduced by falls and going through the windscreen of a car when crashing, Body armour will be damaged more by gunshots and stab wounds.

The problem is that there are so many police on the streets and in the air, that it is nearly impossible to be unseen

With the handbrake you should watch out, push it too long and the car is undoubtedly spinning.

Niko can kick and block

If you are in GTA IV is aimed at an unsuspecting citizen can include fear of coffee dropped.

Al inhibitory accompanied by a bend, for example, is no longer so simple: you have to slow down for a curve and gas back into the bend.

Fighting is much moreextensive. There are 5 buttons at the same time that you can use

Using the left trigger Niko locks immediately on an apoonent and if you want to switch between targets a small tap on the left analogue is enough

Niko automaticly aims on the chest of your enemy but with a subtle movement of the right stick Niko also can focus on other parts of the bodies

Niko can hold a grenade longer before you throw out , with the result of that the grenade explodes at the right time

Enimies are seen with a red arrow above their head (:

Enimies can vomit/throw up

When you hit heavy objects with your car . Niko flys through out the windshield

Wheather affects the behaviour of cars . At high speed a banshee (in real life a dodge viper ) or a Croquette (Corvette), for example, it will be very hard to drive cars when it's rainy.

The heavy rains are very atmospheric

People put up their umbrellas when it starts to rain

Cops wear raincaps over their hats.

there is no clothes customaztion

There is no army in the game. When you get 6 stars, you will still be chased by POLICE, SWAT and FBI.

Peds can be drunk as well as Niko.
In GTA IV there are strip joints and, more unexpectedly, comedy clubs, which have been incorporated in a manner that is "enough to make your head spin." Edge aren't allowed to say anything else about it at this time.

Jets and planes fly through the airport, and have visible pilots inside them. The tester drove alongside a jet, only to have a 4-star wanted level appear!

One encounter face-to-face with a cop got the response: "I'm a cop... and you're a dickhead!"
On the subject of multiplayer... Houser wasn't able to go into much detail, but he did mention being able to get together online in the game with no other goal other than to use it as a meeting place: "I'll meet you in a car and we'll hang and just drive and listen to music, chilling in the car, with your 3D model sat next to me," he says.

The car paint jobs are noticable from newer cars being gleaming and spotless, to old cars being rusted and dull.

Bulletholes and dirt are permanent on cars.

Interior walls can be greatly damaged, "ripping chunks out of the plaster with gunfire."

Guns

Glock
Desert Eagle
Micro Uzi
MP5 N(A3)
SW MP-10
M4 Carbine
AK-47
G3SG/1
PSG1
Sniper Rifle
SPAS-12
Winchester Defender
RPG-7
Molotov Cocktail
Box cutter
Switchblade

Vehicles

Stallion
Albany
Comet
Blista
Sabre Turbo
Dillettante

Missions

Mission Preview #1: "Call and Collect"

McReary wants to meet Niko in person to discuss another favour. The meeting takes place at Castle Gardens, in a pedestrianised area next to the river which contains a circular water fountain area, views of the city, and a glimpse of the Statue of Happiness in the background. McReary wants Niko to retrieve a memory stick from an unknown blackmailer, and then return it to him. The memory stick contains sensitive data about McReary.

McReary wants Niko to identify and kill the blackmailer. McReary: Were you followed?
Niko: Hey, strange seeing you here, Officer McReary.
McReary: I told you to come here, you fucking maggot!
Niko: You did? Why?
McReary: I know about you.
Niko: Know what?
McReary: I know enough, boy.
Niko: Oh, what do you know, boy?
Niko: I don't know what you're talking about, chief.
McReary: Do you think this is a town that can keep a secret?
Niko: I really don't know what you're talking about.
McReary: Yeah you do. You know that a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. The people ain't perfect, their life is a mess...
Niko: Sure, everybody knows that.
McReary: So. You look out for me, and I don't look out for you. Know what I mean?
Niko: I think so.
McReary: So, there's a guy trying to blackmail me.
Niko: Who?
McReary: I don't know. Thinks he's getting paid though. The guy's smart. He arranged to do the exchange by the Humboldt River off Silicon Street, said to call him from the viewpoint there.
Niko: OK...
McReary: Listen, I did what I did. I made a mistake. That don't make me the devil. Now obviously I can't go, because then he gets a picture of me giving him money and then I'm admitting guilt. I ain't guilty of nothing, other than being a man.
Niko: To be honest... I don't really care one way or another...
McReary: Call me when you get to the spot.

The only information available is the blackmailer's location and his phone number. The plan is to drive to the blackmailer's location, phone him so that he can be identified in the crowd, and then kill him to retrieve the memory stick. Niko jumps into a black Comet, and travels to the viewpoint of the blackmailer's location at Union Drive East. He phones McReary who issues further instructions. McReary sends a text message with the blackmailer's phone number. The text reads "Call the thief's mobile and see who answers their phone. Keep him talking until you identify him." Niko phones the blackmailer:

Blackmailer: Hello? Who is this?
Niko: A friend. I am calling about your exchange with McReary.
Blackmailer: Yeah. He better have my paper. I ain't fucking around.
Niko: I'm sure he's got your money. Have you got the stuff that he wants?
Blackmailer: Yeah I got it. We going to make this S**T happen? I don't mess about you know. Push me and this S**T is all over Weasel News. I got them on speed dial.
Niko: Really...
Blackmailer: Yeah. And there's a lawyer called Tom Goldberg who's real interested. He's hungry for McReary's blood and S**T. Yeah.
Niko: Good thing Francis is paying them.
Blackmailer: Call me when this exchange is going down. I don't like all the talking, yeah?

A ringtone can be heard when the call is made. Niko needs to get closer to figure out where it is coming from. The blackmailer must be identified and killed. Since this was carried out in broad daylight, a two-star wanted level is gained. Niko must evade the cops and return the memory stick to McReary in order to complete the mission.

Niko: Yeah, he's dead.
McReary: Great, I can get rid of these now. I feel like a new man. Not many people get a second chance like this. Thank you.
Niko: Your sins are absolved, I guess.

Mission Preview #2: "Final Interview"

Francis McReary, a corrupt police officer, has some dirt on Niko's past. He wants a few favours done in return for keeping quiet about a felony Niko committed. The first thing he wants you to do is kill Tom Goldberg, a lawyer from the law firm Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, and then retrieve some files from his office.

Niko takes a cab to the TW@ café in Algonquin, and submits a fake resumé to the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster website. The plan is to arrange an interview so that he can gain access to the building without raising any suspicion. He then calls McReary to confirm that the resumé has been submitted, and shortly afterwards Karen - a receptionist from Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster - calls to arrange the interview:

Niko engages in fierce battle with cops after killing Tom Goldberg. Caller: This is Karen from Goldberg, we'd like to arrange an interview at your earliest convenience. Come into our offices at noon tomorrow, is that alright?
Niko: I can free that period up in my schedule.
Karen: Super, your interview will be with Mr. Goldberg. Identify yourself to security and they will show you up. Have a nice day.

Niko calls McReary to confirm his appointment for the interview. It takes place at noon tomorrow, so other business can be dealt with until then. Niko must look presentable for the interview, so new clothes can be purchased at Perseus, a quality menswear store marked by a t-shirt icon on the radar. If you forget to change clothes, a reminder will be given prior to the interview. A chocolate suit is purchased for $1000, in addition to some shoes for $200. At Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster, the receptionist welcomes Niko:

Karen: Mr. Bellic, welcome. I will just see if Mr. Goldberg is available... Mr. Goldberg, Mr. Bellic has arrived for his interview.
Goldberg: Alright great, tell him to come to my office.
Karen: Uh huh, I'll bring him through. Would you please follow me, Mr. Bellic.

Karen takes Niko to the meeting room on the third floor of the building. Goldberg begins talking, but this isn't a cutscene and Niko is free to fire the shot(s) at any time during his speech. "Hello, Niko! I'm looking for a man who can get jobs done right. Nikolai, I like your resumé. You seem to be the sort of man who would go the extra distance, a man who's struggled. I just need to take another look and get myself reacquainted with your experience.... So you're the sort of man who doesn't wait to get told what to do, a guy who looks at the world, sees problems, and..." - Niko pulls his gun out. "Woah, woah, hold on second there friend! We're lawyers, we don't need guns! Strong move though, I gotta say, I like that style... I'm all about the Second Amendment... guns don't kill people, videogames do!"

Once the files have been retrieved and Goldberg is dead, the receptionist runs for help, and a three-star wanted level is gained. Cops enter the building and take cover behind objects. In this particular demonstration, Niko takes cover behind a cleaner's maintenance trolley. Niko must now escape from the building and evade the three-star wanted level to complete the mission.

Mission Preview #3: "Search and Delete"

Brucie wants Niko to take out a police informant, before he is able to testify against Brucie's friends. The informant is currently in hiding, so the plan is to steal a cop car so that Niko can access the on-board computer and retrieve details of his whereabouts. If Niko struggles to locate a cop car, Brucie will send a text message advising him to phone 911. The cops will arrive and inspect the scene, and then Niko can ambush them.

Brucie runs a garage in Broker, close to Roman's taxi business. Brucie: I need you to whack some people, in their hide.
Niko: How do I find it?
Brucie: Man, you're cold! You didn't even blink! I love that! Fucking love that. You've got to steal a police car, get away from here, and give me a call.
Niko: Alright Brucie, I'll give you a call.
Brucie: ICE cold man! Ice cold! Woo!

Once the cop car has been stolen, Niko phones Brucie to update him on the current situation. The on-board computer lets you access a police database which holds information on every individual in Liberty City who has a criminal record. Niko selects "search by name / photo" and types in the name of the informant, "Lyle Rivas". The informant's last known whereabouts is 99 Long Road, Broker. This address is then entered into the car's GPS.

Niko: I'm here. I have a computer.
Brucie: You're a badass, man! I love it. The snitch is named Lyle Rivas, type it into the computer, and you should get some 'known whereabouts' S**T. I'd take 'em out myself but when people see me coming they fucking RUN, man! Know what I'm sayin'? Cats don't wanna mess with someone packing 24 inch guns by each of their sides, baby, YEAH!
Niko: I'll track down this Rivas.
Brucie: Cold, man! I'm feeling chills down the phone! Call me when it's done, bro.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

GTA IV NEW NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV NEW NEWS   GTA IV NEW NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Mission Preview #4: "Deconstruction for Beginners"
This mission begins at a mansion in Algonquin which belongs to Playboy X. He was introduced to you earlier in the game by Elizabeta. Playboy greets Niko, before making their way up to the penthouse floor and onto an outside area. "This is my town!", he remarks. He then introduces Niko to Dwayne Moore, who just got released from jail.

Niko and Playboy X use sniper rifles to eliminate the lookouts. Niko: So I guess you do OK?
Playboy X: Yeah OK. But uh, what about chu? What motivates you?
Niko: Hmm. Well, I need money... this pays, I can do it, I don't care if I live or die, and I'm looking for someone.
Playboy X: Someone special...
Niko: Yes. You could say that. So, why do you need me?

The next scene involves Niko and Playboy together in a car. They make their way to a development site in Castle Gardens, which was recently bought by one of Playboy's friends, a wealthy Arab man called Yusuf. "There's an alley we need to hit up just off of South Parkway." The mafia have become aware of the project, and are doing their utmost to disrupt it. A strike has been called, and Yusuf wants Niko to identify the leaders of the strike and then eliminate them. "That cat and me is gonna be tight as two cellmates on a lockdown after this!", says Playboy.

Niko: I don't know how good your plan is though, Playboy. If I get rid of the guys on the site, will there be more? If it's a union thing doesn't that make it bigger than a few guys with guns?
Playboy X: You best take them out with your rifle before you hit the rest of them. I'm going to get in position where I can see all the S**T going down. If you can take out the main cats, the rest of them shouldn't be a problem. When you in there, I'll give you the lowdown on where these main cats is at.

Playboy has sniper rifles and grenades stored in the back of his car. They take the sniper rifles, and use a service lift to get to the top of a high-rise building. They take out the guards, who are located high up on different cranes situated on the construction site across the street. Playboy provides Niko with an earpiece, and Niko then makes his way down into the construction site. Niko takes the car over to the construction site to use as cover. A shootout begins, and Niko must kill the union leaders before they are able to reach a helicopter
Mission Preview #5: "Truck Hustle"

Niko must climb through the widnow and kick out the driver. This mission is done as a favour to the mafia, because they are trying to help Niko "find someone". The Triads are protecting a truckload of heroin in Alderney, which the mafia want you to steal. Phil Bell (one of the mobsters) asks Niko to do the job because Ray (another mobster) has refused to.

Bell: Did you hear about our friend - the guy with the thing?
Ray: Yeah, you mean Harry the.... guy with that hat.
Bell: No, the guy with the... you know, the badabeep, badaboop.
Ray: Oh, the guy with the... and the... [quick whistle]...
Bell: Yeah, that guy.
Bell: The Triads have this big chunk of brown that they're desperate to get rid of. Talking about it all over town. Need to offload it at any price. They think it's cursed or something! They want me to take it from them. It's loaded into a truck going to Franklyn Street Westbank. Get ahold of it and give me a call.
Niko: Sure. But Mr Bell, it's going to cost you.
Bell: You got it, no problem.

The Triads are using a truck as cover, so Niko uses a rocket launcher to destroy it. The Triads get into another truck and attempt to escape with the drugs. Niko climbs onto the top of the truck and maneuvers himself towards the passenger window, which he then climbs into and throws out the driver. The product is then driven to Frankie (Bell's nephew) in North Alderney to be offered as a "wedding gift". Mission complete.

Niko approaches 99 Long Road, and knocks on the door before entering. Niko says that he has a message from Brucie, and the informant responds "Brucie? I thought he was fucking joking. S**T!" Rivas makes an escape out of the bathroom window, and a chase begins, which eventually leads to Francis International Airport. After reaching a dead end, Rivas attempts to escape on foot. He must be eliminated in order to complete the mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA IV NEW NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV NEW NEWS   GTA IV NEW NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV NEW NEWS
Page 1 of 1