Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devil May Cry 4 Review (No Spoilers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The-Rock
The-Rock

Devil May Cry 4 Review (No Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry 4 Review (No Spoilers)   Devil May Cry 4 Review (No Spoilers) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:02 pm

As a newcomer to the series i came in not expecting to much, so i've got to say i wasn't disappointed by this game maybe if i had played other before I may have had a different opinion.
first of all:
The Story.
the storyline is good but could have been much better, it seemed that it just patched together levels never really placing meaning to the respawning enemies, it's also quite all over the place, not hard to follow just somewhat contradictory. They never seem to follow the same reasons for why they're fighting. However Nero storyline is satisfying so i supposes thats a plus. 8/10
The Graphics
The Graphics are somewhat impressive but it seems as if i've been spoiled by Uncharted too much and so i was underwhelmed. They're in no way bad but they cannot compare to the Uncharted's and Call of Duty's. 7/10
The Gameplay
One word that sums up Devil May Cry is Fun. Now keep in mind i completed in on human so i was never fustrated by the difficulty. However the basic fighting system and style points are an amazing why of betting enemies and it's rewarding when you get the A and S grade combo's. Also the bosses are some of the best ever. Each boss is unique and theres a different style with which you have to beat them so playing as Dante and re-fighting the bosses was no chore. Overall I would say as a newcomer that Nero is easier to control, but Dante controls and options are much more rewarding. 10/10

Good Game overall, don't expect to much when your playing and you will be pleased with the purchase, but it's not an essential buy. 8/10
Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry 4 Review (No Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1