Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kane And Lynch Reiview!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

Kane And Lynch Reiview! Empty
PostSubject: Kane And Lynch Reiview!   Kane And Lynch Reiview! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:13 pm

Yes its me again as you read that part you may or may not wasted about 5 seconds of your life and saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and as the topic reads Kane and Lynch Review i will now start

My first reaction:
As i got it for my birthday and came home to this game i opened it up and inserted it into the ps3 xD
I went on single player and boy was i shocked by the swearing Mad i was like. affraid and that lynch guy he needs to go to a place to teach him not to swear. Razz

Gameplay : The gameplay is nothing really special to my surprise Shocked . Only decent thing that i like was switching wepons with other people and the shooting was a bit um , not so good. I dont know if it was my aim but when your behind a car for cover and having your gun at side of the car shooting at people well its rather bad. Sad

Graphics : The Graphics are well nothing special seems a bit ps2 graphics but they are okay.and as i said nothing special.

Story : The story is quite sweet if the graphics was better and gameplay i would score it higher and basiccaly the story made me wanna play the game that is bassicaly the only reason.

Overall : The game is okay depends what you are into or me its a okayish game not brilliant not Awfull but okay and i liked it. Didnt want me to play it 24/7 but okayish game

Good : Good parts The switching wepons with your team . The story and also the setting (:

Bad : Online is pointless hardly anyone on. You either join and then wait about 30 mintues and then the person leaves or you wait a hour for a game and then play for 5 mintues and then it finishes your choice. The graphics should improve and most of all , The gameplay Sad

Score : 6.1 Sad

Review coming soon Smile

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com

Kane And Lynch Reiview!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universe's Ultimate Warriors :: Playstation 3 :: Playstation Reviews-
Jump to: