Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Multiplayer Online Storys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V-I-N-C-E
Modgod
Modgod
V-I-N-C-E

Multiplayer Online Storys Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Online Storys   Multiplayer Online Storys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Multi Player Online Storys (NOT Call of duty 4)
any game thats online (OTHER than COD4)
thanks
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
RENXEC
Playstation Mod of DARKNESS!
Playstation Mod of DARKNESS!
RENXEC

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Online Storys   Multiplayer Online Storys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:12 am

wow vince. POSTING SPREE!
on a R:FOM match, the enemy team was all cornered in a little room on the uss. lexington, and we all gathered round the windows and doors, and we all counted down....then LET RIP with grenades and missles and fire flying EVERYWHERE. the points went NUTS lol!
Back to top Go down
V-I-N-C-E
Modgod
Modgod
V-I-N-C-E

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Online Storys   Multiplayer Online Storys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:54 am

cool lol posting spree
KEEP EM COMING
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

PostSubject: c&c   Multiplayer Online Storys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:41 am

Was on C&C if you dno wh C&C is its Comand and Conquer Razz basically i made two powerplants made a Amour Making house Made Techonlogy where you can make the IRON CANNON The other team still was making pple so i made a space port and two army camps made to of those contruction cars sent them East and west to get more of those Green tibirum and then made loads of preditors and set the Iron Cannon Reday and i must of had about 100 tanks and about 50 of those Misile walker things sent them to destroy all the vechiles stuff like the Tank machinery base ect and army camp and then sent 8 jets over to destroy the power plants and then sent everysingle thing tht could attack to there base and then used iron cannon Very Happy
And....Lost Sad Just kidding i won Razz

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Online Storys   Multiplayer Online Storys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Online Storys
Page 1 of 1