Universe's Ultimate Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universe's Ultimate Warriors

UUW GAMES FORUM Plz Reister (:

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Empty
PostSubject: SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:28 am

Heres a game coming to ps3 only its secret

Quote :
It was hard not to spot the optimism beaming from both Sony execs and developers about the future at the Game Developers Conference last week.

The concerns and hushed whispers at last year's GDC about whether Sony had made fatal errors with the platform's launch have given way to positivity.

Sony's Phil Harrison, head of worldwide studios, looked relaxed when I spoke with him on Thursday, although that may have been more to do with the fact he was not giving a keynote this year and was able to enjoy some of the sessions.

I had spoken to Mark Rein, of Epic, earlier in the week and he told me he had never doubted that PlayStation 3 would be anything other than a success. Of course Epic did release Unreal Tournament 3 on PS3 this week so his comments have to be seen in that light.

UT is the kind of franchise PlayStation has been crying out for - a hard core first person shooter with credibility. The Xbox has long been seen as the platform of choice for FPS fans who don't play on PC.

The 360 of course has Halo 3 and many feel that game set the benchmark for online FPS play.

Mark Rein told me: "We've surpassed what Halo 3 offered."

I'll let you - the readers - argue over that one.

Epic are one of the finest exponents of hard core action titles and UT's availability on the PS3 before the Xbox 360 will delight Sony.

In term of what's to come for the PS3 I was given a sneak peek at titles in the works in London two weeks ago.

Unsurprisingly, sequels for the platform's biggest launch titles are in the works. Cynics will say that studios are merely fixing problems in the original versions, the result perhaps of having to rush the titles out in time for launch.

Here's what I was shown:

Motorstorm 2 is due out in time for Christmas and moves the action away from the desert locale of the original. Gamers will be able to race around a lush island environment, full of interactive vegetation.

The game will feature four-player split-screen action, righting one of the obvious failings of the first game.

The title is some months away from completion but the game's engine looked rock solid and the graphics were as impressive as one would expect from one of the best-looking racing franchises.

Resistance Fall of Man was a bit of a disappointment when it was released. The game promised much but suffered from a lack of originality and flat game design. The world the designers had created was interesting but playing in it felt dull.

So what will Resistance 2 offer? I was shown only a trailer but it's clear developers Insomniac want to make a statement. Online the game will host 60 players simultaneously. It screams epic and tellingly it concludes with the line: "You haven't seen what we are truly capable of."

So what else was I shown? Well, I was shown a trailer for a game not due out till 2009 but was sworn to absolute secrecy. Apparently, Sony just wanted to give a glimpse of what the console will be capable of.

In fact, the game is such a secret that when I mentioned the game to Phil Harrison last week he was unsure at first whether even to admit the title existed. When I explained I had been shown it under strict Non Disclosure Agreement terms he looked relieved.

I don't mean to be a tease - all I can say is that I was left speechless. If the footage I was shown truly is "in game", as told to me by the Sony PR people, then we could be on the brink of a step change in what games consoles are capable of in terms of story-telling and immersion.

And there I'll leave it. Feel free to speculate on what I was shown. I cannot, of course, confirm or deny what it was....

Wonder what is is Wink

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
Killzonequinn07
Player of the month march 2008
Killzonequinn07

PostSubject: lolollolololool   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:13 am

i kno wut it called

unreal halo motor resistance of modern fuels of war rpg

lolololololololol
oj dont have a clue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Lord of fire Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:17 am

Killzonequinn07 wrote:
i kno wut it called

unreal halo motor resistance of modern fuels of war rpg

lolololololololol
oj dont have a clue

Its called UNIVERSES ULTIMATE WARRIORS : UNREAL HALO MOTOR RESISTANCE OF MODERN FUELS OF WAR MODERN WARFAE !

LOLOLOLOL

-Owen-
afro
Back to top Go down
https://uuwf.aforumfree.com
RENXEC
Playstation Mod of DARKNESS!
RENXEC

PostSubject: HOLY BE------CRAP   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:30 am

lol it would be funny if it were 'RISE OF THE FORBIDDEN REALM'
Back to top Go down
Killzonequinn07
Killzonequinn07

PostSubject: lolololololololol   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:35 am

or "The adventures Of RENXEC: The warrior eternum"

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RENXEC
RENXEC

PostSubject: Re: SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 2:47 pm

how did you know my title?!
Back to top Go down
Killzonequinn07
Killzonequinn07

PostSubject: lololololololol   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 am

i think chris told me bout ur big long msg bout the story of Renxec..

with a load of crap similar to .."born in the shadows of oblivion" or summthing like that.... ( i nevr said that was in it just saying thats wut it was like )

lol
Back to top Go down
RENXEC
RENXEC

PostSubject: Re: SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 am

youve confused me now.................
MUFFINS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE   SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRET PS3 EXCLUSIVE
Page 1 of 1